These are ideal for you if:
- you are a bit stuck on a particular maths subject (fractions for example!);
- have a bit of a fear of numbers;
- you just need a little extra help to fully understand something; or
- you learn better in a more interactive environment!
SN@P online tutorials offer access to our experienced team of numeracy and literacy experts.
- You can book onto a group tutorial. Search through our list of sessions time and dates here.
- Ratio and Probability
- Decimals Fractions and Percentages
- Basic Skills
- Preparing for assessments
- Practical numeracy
- If your SN@P access is via a University, you can ask your lecturer to arrange a group tutorial
(but please bear in mind there may be an extra cost to the university for providing this support to you).
- A 1:1 session will give you undivided attention to help develop your numeracy or literacy skills.
- We provide an option to start with individual assessments before the session so that the tutor can fully understand your strengths and weaknesses, then tailor the session to help you get the most out of it. Or tell us what you would like to work on.
- This session could be one of the best investments you will ever make:
I would like to say thank you for allowing me to have the tutor session and for all the help that your team gave me during this stressful time.
I am very appreciative of this and this was extremely helpful to my learning. I passed the exam with 96% and this was down to the support and
guidance that Siobhan the tutor gave me and the guidance SN@P gave when using the tailored assessments.
- 3rd Year nursing student who had failed the numeracy module twice